12 Aralık 2011 Pazartesi

Zodiac Cafe


So on sunday, i went to a fortune teller who works in a cafe called Zodiac Cafe in Kadıkoy. My friend friend went there and according to my friend he knew everything.He knew the exact date  of her and her boy friend broke up and he also knew a disease that her mother had, so i decided to give a chance.I was actually wandering what he will going to say about my ex boy friend whom i talk with at the moment. I mean what can i loose right? She described the guy, so i went there. It is actually not right to call him 'guy'. I know it is mean thing to say but when i entered the cafe i saw three 'guys' wearing a lot of make up, talking weird and one of them braiding. My friend warned me before i go there about this, but seriously i was not expecting this much. After this little shock, i saw the 'guy' that my friend described. It was the braiding one of course. He was wearing a tight grey shirt with colorful stripes on it and he had some piercings on her face. I know i am not supposed to judge but he was looking weird and he told me that he was braiding to make a carpet for his house. Anyway, he first told me to take a coin and make a wish. Than he asked me to dropped it in to a bowl which was full of water. Later he asked my name, age, birth place and horoscope, he wrote them on a peace of paper. He start writing some stuff on the paper that i couldn't read, it was creepy.After that, he started circling some letters and start telling me things about my life. He told me that i    have a sibling, which wasn't right so i lost my excitement and stopped listening for a while. Than he told me that i would be successful in my career, get a higher degree and in 7 or 8 years i would
build my own business. I was still not believing in it but i liked what i heard. Than he told me to asked an
another question. I asked about my ex. He told me that he was into me and he will come to me but he had some doubts because he was hurt by a girl before and he was still sad about it. I had no idea if it was right or wrong but i liked what i heard. Later he told me that he will going to contact with me in 2 days or weeks and he told me that we would get MARRİED?! I was looked at him like if he is crazy. II mean marrying? Yeahh right! He was going ok about the things he had said until now. I mean i actually thought for a sec if it could be right and even smiled but no i don't think he was telling me the truth. It made me happy though, i know it won't going to happen but anyway i liked the thought of it. He also told me that i have 'nazar' on me and that i should do 'kurşun döktürmek'. Did i believe the things that he said? I wanted to especially about the part of my ex. But other than that i think he was lying. Because it had been 2 days and he hadn't contact with me yet. I think i should wait another two weeks to be official or maybe i should wait until i get married?! As a conclusion, acccording to my opinion, don't go there, escipally if you are a guy. I don't know if he is a liar or not but i will let you knoww:)

1 yorum:

  1. GET YOUR FREE PERSONALIZED VIDEO NUMEROLOGY REPORT NOW !
    http://tiny.cc/VIDEO-NUMEROLOGY
    In this personalized video report, we’ll explore your Life Path, Expression, and Soul Urge Numbers (and more) in ways you’ve NEVER (ever) seen before to reveal...

    YanıtlaSil