30 Aralık 2011 Cuma

Çakıl Cafe


So yesterday i went to a fortune teller in Şile. I am pretty sure many students in Işık University know Cakıl Cafe and the owner Savas Cetin.  He is a really nice man and he doesn’t  charge extra for the fortune telling, you only pay for the coffee. He predicts future by looking into the cap of Turkish Coffee. I went there two times. The first time i went there, he predicted the right things. Things happened the right time as he told me would be, so i was lucky. The second time, i wasn’t that lucky cause the things he told me didn’t happen. So you can ask me why did i go there again, well it is because that i wanted to give an another chance and i was in a depressing mood. Also, because that i was doing this blog on fortune tellers. 
So what did he tell me? He told me that i will get closer with someone who is aries. I will be in a stuation that i wouldn’t be able to decide what to do. The situation will be about my past and my now. (He is problaly talking about my ex with the past but don’t know the future) I will be dating with somebody who has s and t letters in his name.  So guys watch out :D More over, he told me that there will be rumors about me and i will be hearing some bad stuff about me.

 I shouldn’t be paying attention to the people who does it. (He is right) He told me that he was seeing a decent guy who is tall, thin and has a little dirty beard and big eyes. I will may like him. Than he told me to  stay away from my past and not to deal with it!!!! He was totally right. By the way, he told met hat there is a guy in my life that wanting to talk to me and he was shy. (True tooo) Further more, he told met hat i will be meeting an another guy and he could be my soulmate. (right there i was listening with my ears fully open) He has a wonderfull smile and mostly 2 years older than me. I will have fears and doubts . He will give me a rose. Than he saw a hearth bottom of the cup and he interpreted that  i will have a relationship with the guy with wonderful smile. Also he told me that me meeting with this guy will be a quincedence and it will happend all of a sudden.  Of course i have no problem with that.  Later, he told met hat there is an another guy who wants to be close to me and that i should stay away from him because that him being unfaithfull. At last, he told me that i should be taking care to myself.  So overall, did i believe him? I want tooo!!! I will let you know if these things happened or not:) 

1 yorum:

  1. GET YOUR FREE PERSONALIZED VIDEO NUMEROLOGY REPORT NOW !
    http://tiny.cc/VIDEO-NUMEROLOGY
    In this personalized video report, we’ll explore your Life Path, Expression, and Soul Urge Numbers (and more) in ways you’ve NEVER (ever) seen before to reveal...

    YanıtlaSil